- 2 cup chicken stock.
- ½ cup Chinese radish (cut into small diced).
- ½ cup carrot (cut into small diced).
- sprink onion (cut 1 inch).
- 1 soft egg tufu.
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce.
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic fried (chopped garlic fry low heat until golden brown)
Minced Pork Ingredients
- 100 g. Minced pork
- 2 Dried Chinese mushroom (soak in water 15 minutes and chopped).
- ½ cup grass noodle (soak in water 10 minutes cut 1 inch).
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped.
- 1 tablespoon coriander root finely chopped Pinch of sugar Pinch of salt.
- 2 teaspoons light soya sauce.
- 1 teaspoon black peppers.
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mix all of Minced pork ingredients together and pellet.
Put chicken stock in the pot and boiling low heat add Chinese radish, carrot then add minced pork cook for 5 minutes. Add tufu, fish sauce, stir add sprink onion, celery and garlic fried of heat and serve with rice.