Where is the garden farm?
- Our home(cooking classes) is located in Nong Han village, Sansai , Chiang Mai ,it is about 20 kms from Chiangmai city,takes about 30-40 minutes on the Chiang Mai-prow Rd.
How can I make a reservation?
- You can fill out booking our website:www.cookingchiangmai.com, and wait until you receive a reply mail from us to complete the reservation.If you have not heard from us within 24 hrs,please resend your reservation.Or phone call (66) 089 8504919 ,(66 )081 9606101.
How can I pay?
- You can pay by credit card through paypal,or pay by cash..
What is the price for one day classes?
- Contact direct to( 66) 81 9606101,( 66) 89 8504919 .Or cookingchiangmai @g mail.com
Do I need to book in advance?
- Yes,you should to book your place in advance,we need to prepare ingredients for exact number of attendance.
How many students are there per class?
- We can do from 2 to 8 students per class.
Do you have any half day classes?
- We have only fullday classes.You will be more relax and information.The classes start at 08:30-09:00 am,until 04;00Pm.we can organize half day morning or evening classes on request,these would be private.further information viva mail on request.
What if I have special dietary needs?
- You will not have problem at all,You will cook and eat your own foods,If you are vegetarian/vegan or have some food allergies,please let us know,we will prepare substitute ingredients for you.
What should I wear?
- Just comfortable clothes and shoes.
What should I bring?
- You will not bring anything with you ,we will provide all ingredients,utensils and aprons for you.
Why do I choose Thai garden farm cookery school?
- You will get a wonderful holiday experience with authentic Thai foods and teaching by the experience chef .we are the unique cooking class in chiang mai.Our concept is farm to table,we grow various organic vegetables and herbs in our farm land,They will be used for ingredients fresh to cook.that,you can walk ,taste and picking.here you will escape from busting of city to relax with natural environment of the countryside.